Friday, August 04, 2006

WEEKEND AT LAST!!

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! I am going shopping tomorrow!! I cannot wait; some retail therapy is so good for me after a long week. I am not one who spends much time in the malls and shopping centers, I go with Happy to do our monthly shopping and then we hardly go near it again until the following month. This is in a way a good thing, cause both Happy and I LOVE to spend... who doesn't though? My shopping spree tomorrow is all thanks to my wonderful husband.

Anyway, I am looking forward to lying in a bit tomorrow morning while Happy goes to help out in a friends shop for the morning. While he is away I will probably do a bit of washing and so on. I will be heading to the shops in the afternoon and then we will go and gym afterwards I spose.

Tonight I am going to go and see my Aunt and Uncle who have come to visit for a few days, I haven't seen them in a long time and I am looking forward to it.

Hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing, blessed weekend. I will chat to you all on Monday; please don't miss me too much while I am at home...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY LALALA weekend. OF COURSE I will miss you! xoxo

TheTart said...

Please shop for me!!!! I miss retail therapy ... I send you much good shopping karma, natch!

Please provide list of goods purchased with details of the actual hunt. ; )

HAPPY HAPPY WEEKEND!
The Tart
; )

Soul Reflections said...

Oooh..shopping! Just went to the store and got 2 pair of sandals for $16.50 US., leather. My new job needs comfortable shoes, so there I go. They'll last a good while though. Have fun!

Kelly said...

Oooh, retail therapy! My favorite kind. I think I am going to hit the stores tomorrow too!

gail said...

Of cousre we miss you at the weekend Spookie!!!

Have a great time hitting the shops and do tell us Monday what you splurged on:)

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Have a lekker weekend Spookie and enjoy the shopping!!! See ya Monday!

AngelConradie said...

have fun shopping spookie!
i decided to spend saturday in bed since i haven't done that in ages!

Masked Rabbit said...

Hope you had a good weekend Spookie!

Brigitte said...

Dawn - Hee - thanks!! At least I know somebody loves me!!

Tarty - Girl, all that KArma you sent - wow!! It really worked. Thanks!!! I shall share al in a minute...

Debs - I take it thats a bargain? I love comfy shoes, I am passed the stage of buying shoes for fasion - now I buy for comfort.

Myutopia - So did you get anything good??

Gail - Aaaww thanks Blue!! I will let you knowwhat I got in my next post.

NMOTB - I did SO enjoy the shopping. Thanks!!

Angel - So was it a good saturday in bed? Saturday night was fun though hey?

Bunny!!! - Hey! Welcome back. I missed you. I had a pretty ok weekend. Will pop in to see you just now. MUA!!!!