Thursday, August 24, 2006

ANOTHER MEME...

1. My roommate and I once:
Got a bit merry on champagne one New Year…
2. Never in my life have I:
Been arrested, or anything like that.
3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile is:
My husband
4. High school was:
Ok I guess, I don’t want to go back though.
5. When I’m nervous:
My heart beats hard and I get dry mouth
6. The last time I cried was:
Uuuummm, I can’t remember. I cry often so if it wasn’t yesterday or the day before then I won’t remember…
7. If I were to get married right now, my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be:
I am married, and my sisters and sister in law were my bridesmaids and my brother was our groomsman
8. Would you rather run naked through a crowded place or have someone e-mail your deepest secret to all your friends?
Run naked!!
9. My hair:
Is stunning at the moment. Just had it coloured and highlighted!!
10. When I was 5:
I decided I could snap my fingers!!
11. Last Christmas:
Was really special, my Hubby went to church with me...
12. When I turn my head left:
My neck hurts a bit and I can see my calendar
13. I should be:
Working, but – whatever!!!
14. When I look down I see:
My feet in takkies (trainers) and my office carpet
15. The craziest recent event was:
Nope, I don’t have crazy events in my life…
16. If I were a character on "Friends" I’d be:
Rachel.
17. By this time next year:
What? I honestly don’t know...it's too far away to think about now.
18. My favourite aunt is:
I love them all!!
19. I have a hard time understanding:
Boys. I have three sons and I cannot understand them. Hopefully Dr Dobson’s “Bringing up Boys” will help a bit
20. One time at a family gathering:
Some man who was staying over at my parents house for a school reunioin ate all my Wors (sausage) which I brought specialy for my parents to taste. I was quite annoyed with him. So was my mom. LOL!!!
21. You know I like you if:
Ag, I like everyone and you’re next!! It’s not hard to tell if I like you.
22. If I won an award, the first person I’d thank:
My Lord Jesus!! I only want to bring Him glory
23. Take my advice:
Pray about all things at ALL times!!
24. My ideal breakfast is:
Continental - yummy!
25. If you visit my home town:
You would probably be a bit bored…
26. Sometime soon I plan to visit:
Tuscany, America, Hawaii… The list is endless
27. If you spend the night at my house:
You will enjoy a yummy home cooked meal or pizza. Warm conversation at the dinner table. Lots of laughs and the kids will keep you entertained. There will probably be desert cause of the guest (you) and we will sit and chat late into the evening…
28. I’d stop my wedding if:
I had any small nagging doubt that I was doing the right thing. But I didn’t, so I didn’t
29. The world could do without:
Racism, Prejudice, War...
30. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than:
EVER deny my Lord!!
31. The most recent thing I’ve bought myself is:
A leather jacket, tops and jeans
32. The most recent thing someone else bought for me is:
Earrings from my mommy darling
33. My favourite blonde is:
Nathan!!
34. My favourite brunette is:
Angel, Madam, Cindy, Reta
35. My car must have a sign on it that reads:
No, no signs.
36. The last time I was drunk:
A loooooong time ago, don't even remeber - I don't really drink anymore.
37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds:
Horses!!
38. I shouldn’t have been:
So unwilling to listen.
39. I should have:
Listened…
40. Last night I:
Watched “must love dogs” and went to sleep
41. There’s this girl I know who:
Is about to make a really big mistake, and I think she knows it – she is just too afraid to let go.
42: I don’t know:
How I ever thought I could live without Jesus
43. A better name for me would be:
I dunno, you tell me… - Tinkerbell ??
44. If I ever go back to school I’ll:
Would work harder and pass better!
45. How many days until my birthday?
193- Boo hoo
46. One dead celebrity I wish I’d met is:
Wil Smith -He’s not dead, but I would love to meet him
47. I’ve lived at my current address since:
March last year
48. I’ve been told I look like:
When I was younger and the movie “look who’s talking” was a hit people told me I looked like Kirsty Alley.
49. If I could have any car, it would be:
A Nissan Micra
50. If I got a new cat tomorrow, I would name it:
Miss Kitty

3 comments:

kpjara said...

I feel like I know you a bit better! I'm not so sure about Tinkerbell! I like Spookie better...

L said...

Great meme, with wonderful answers.

Brigitte said...

Kpjara - Tinkerbell is my nickname here at work cause they say I flit around from one place to another so quickly... LOL!!!

Lori - Thanks!!