Wednesday, August 23, 2006

THIS OLD MAN....

Ok, so a frog walks into a bank and tells the lady at the counter he would like to make a loan of R200 000. He notices her name is Paddy Wack, from her name tag on her blouse.
She says that that's quite a substantial amount and she will have to get authorisation for it first, and that it may take a while.
She asks him what his name is and he says "Kermit Jagger, my dad is Mick Jagger so everything should be fine."
The teller lady tells him she will have to go and see the Bank Manager first. Upon which the frog gives her a little pink elephant and says "Here take this with you, give it to your Bank Manager."
She goes to the Bank Manager's office with the the pink elephant and when she tells him the story of the frog and shows him the pink elephant she says:"He said I should give you this, but I don't know what it is..?" And the Bank Manager says to her:

"It's a nick nack, Paddy Wack, give the Frog a loan - his old man's a Rolling Stone..."

LOL!!!

Bye for now!!!

11 comments:

Terri said...

hehehe, you r officially now the queen of corny jokes!

kpjara said...

I concur with terri!

Unknown said...

I must admit I heard this a long time ago, but as I am a seriously devoted Jagger fan, it has always been one of my favs. P.S. Love the new inspiration quotes/pics on the side. xox

Brigitte said...

Terri & Kpjara - LOL!! I couldn't resist - I thought it was very funny!!!

Dawn - I loved it too, and thanks - I thought it was about time for a change...

TheTart said...

Very funny!
I loved this.

Smooch,
The Tart
; *

AngelConradie said...

mwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha...
that's so silly! thanx for the giggle!

Kelly said...

Great post, I needed a giggle.

Soul Reflections said...

that's a new one for me. Thanks for the lol.

L said...

LMAO good one.

Brigitte said...

Sweet Tart - Me too!!

Angel - Any time!!

Myutopia - Yep, I figured you did. ;)

Debra - Happy to oblige!!

Lori - Glad you enjoyed it!!

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Thanks Spooks, that was mwahhhahahhahahahah!