Tuesday, February 28, 2006

WHO DO I LOOK MOST LIKE, AND SOME WEIRD DREAMS

I went and checked out this website too, http://www.myheritage.com/ and I got quite a list.

I resemble these famous women:

Priscilla Presley
Vivien Leigh
Reese Witherspoon
Charlize Theron
Eva Herzigova
Catherine Zeta Jones
Gwyneth Paltrow
Yasmine Bleeth
Selma Blair
Tansu Ciller
Denise Richards

There were no males listed for me at all. Both my sisters got male listings, funny that I didn't.
Very interesting I should say....
What do you think?

I HAVE WEIRD DREAMS SOMETIMES The
other night I dreamed I was an Indian woman - like those you see in the Bollywood Movies - hee! I was still living in the same place though and I was married to an Indian Man, he wore black leather all the time and had a Big Black motorbike! We rode on his bike all over and then one day a friend of mine from India came to live with us because she needed a temporary place to stay until she could find her own place. But I found out they were having an affair after just a few days, right under my nose.
So I set his bike on fire and I cut up her clothes
- then I left them to hap livedly ever after. And I sucked off into the funset, on footback though cause I had burned the bike.
weird - really weird.

Another time I dreamed I went to a party in a very old building that was haunted or something cause strange blue lightning wash coming from the building's roof all the time. None of the people had faces and there was a Bart Simpson statue in the yard. It was struck by lightning just as my date and I got there, and it came to life and chased us. We ran into a dead end and hid behind some boxes and the statue carried on running and ran through the wall that was stopping us - but as it ran past us we heard it shouting - "Help Ghostbusters! Help!". Hee!
That one was also weird.

At least I get some dreamtainment while I sleep.

3 comments:

Terri said...

Wow, Spookie, you must be one hot babe judging from your results!
As for your dreams? HAHAHAHAHA!
I thought my dreams were weird sometimes. A Bart Simpson statue getting struck by lightning? Sounds like a dream come true for me, hehe.

Brigitte said...

Yea I'm a total BABE!! Anyway, nuff of that now. I did enjoy the Bart Simson getting struck by lightning, cant say I am bug fan of ol' Bart Simpson myself.

Brigitte said...

I mean a "big" fan. Dunno what a bug fan is...