Friday, February 24, 2006

HEY HEY IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!

Boy am I ever glad it's friday. I feel really blagh, and I just want to go home and curl up in the fetal position and pretend I dont exist for a few hours.

On a lighter note, last night Sean came to me with a test from school that we had to sign etc. He did well in the test but we read through it and checked his answers etc. I think that teachers must sometimes really have a good laugh at some of the answers they get from children on tests.

One question read something like this: "If your classmate didn't know what Locomotion was, how would you help him find out what it is, what would you tell him?"

To which Sean answered: "I would tell him to look in his workbook cause it's in there."

Of course the answer was marked wrong, but technically he was right I think. And of course hubby and I were ROTFL at him. He is a sweet funny little boy. You would just melt if you saw him too - I know you would. Not that I can take credit for his looks cause I had no part in making him - he is one of my stepchildren. But he is a beautiful child thats for sure, and he is funny.

Ok, thats me - I am going to die quietly in the corner now...

4 comments:

Terri said...

Oy! We'll have less of that dying-quietly-in-the-corner stuff from you! I can't help wondering what the right answer to that question was?

AngelConradie said...

hey- what happened to the "so says me" answer to the one question... i forget what you said that was about!

Zube said...

Oh my! Thank you for the giggle! Hee.

Brigitte said...

Terri - I dont think we will ever know what the right answer to that question was.

Angel - I thought ht eother one was funnier - no, I lie, I was feeling to lousy and I forgot about that part.

Zube - You're welcome! Happy to oblige - heh!