Wednesday, February 08, 2006

BIG BABY

Ok, so my Hubby is sick. He has an Upper Respiratory Infection, which he insits is FLU!! (Even after the doctor wrote on his sick note Upper Respiratory Infection) And he looks - constantly - as if he is about to die. Now most people who know my husband, know he is not the serious, quiet type. Well if you had to see him the past few days you would wonder if he really was dying.

Men are such BABY'S when they get sick - and he is not even that sick for goodness sake! He mopes around all day - wont lift a finger to a do a DAM thing, and last night I even thought he smelled funny - like it was time to take a shower - or something. I mean really.
Now what worries me is that we have been talking about him going for that little procedure that will turn him into a sports model - you know a "V" - section (vasectamy - said in a whisper) but if this is how he behaves when he has a slight cold, how am I going to put up with him if he goes for that silly little op.
I had a "C"-section when I had Donovan, and believe me - I never want to feel that kind of pain again, and I still had to come home and take care of my baby and other household chores - like I had not just undergone major surgery. And he was there - he saw what my poor body had to go through. Did I get to sloff around and neglect my duties and go into a complete depression and feel so sorry for myself? KNOW WAY!!!
It reminds of that ad on T.V with that guy who whines from his bedroom - "honeeee, I nee ee ee ee ee d you..." UGH! Why are men so pitiful when they get sick, the last thing it does is make me feel sorry for him. On the contrary, it makes me want to place my foot so far up his ass that he will very quickly forget about his silly little cold.

I have come to the conclusin that ALL men have a serious case of SLUMBUM, and when they get sick, they think it is time to manifest this at it's absolute worst.

No comments: