Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Ok, well, my first post. It has taken me SO long to get started and I have been commenting on other peoples blogs forever!!! I have not told anyone I know that I have started this one cause I want to wait and see how it goes.

Mostly I want to blog so I can "offlaod" my frustrations about being a stepmom etc. I have often wished that I could start over sometimes - like in some games you get a "do over" - but in this game there are no such things. And because I got myself into this, and this far - I will just have to continue and make the best of it. Which I am doing, but I sometimes get frustrated being the only woman in a household FULL of men and also being a stepmom. I refer to my stepchildren as "my children" cause to me thats what they are, but my oldest son doesn't see me as his mother. He has said so in the past and he makes his feelings very obvious. But I try not to take it personally cause I know in my heart that one day, when he is all "growed" up he will see things differently.

My second son is just such a sweet and beautiful child and my youngest son (mine biologically) is as naughty as anything - he has me on the run alot!

My children are Marke - 13, Sean - 9, and Donovan - 6.

So I am Stepmomming, momming, housewifing and working - and today, I wish - I WISH, I could just leave it all behind me - just for a moment....

No comments: