Thursday, February 16, 2006

THE 24 QUESTION MEME

I was tagged by Angel, so here goes...........

1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Therefore confess your sins (A little book on prayer)
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can and see what you touch.
My office wall
3) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
“Medical Detectives” – meh, me too. It was rather lame last night though.
4) Without looking, guess what time it is.
08h15..?
5) Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
08h43, hhhmmm
6) With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My radio – palying "Ancient of Days"
7) When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning from my door to the gate to wait for my lift.
8) Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Angel's Mind - weblog
9) What are you wearing?
Black pants and a black jacket and a yellow top.
10) Did you dream last night?
Yep. About what I was going to look like in a few years.
11) When did you last laugh?
This morning ! :-)
12) What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Calenders, scales of dimensions for bottles and caps and photos of my boys.
13) Seen anything weird lately?
Yep, this morning there was an old man wearing a green shirt who kept cycling past the gate where I was standing first one way then the other, up and down.
14) What do you think of this quiz?
Something different
15) What is the last film you saw?
Mystery of the Nile on IMAX.
16) If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I would first give my Tithe, Houses for my kids, a house for me and hubby, a car for each of us. And a place to start my ministries.
17) Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Sheesh, I cant think of anything...
18) If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Preach the Gospel – wherever I go!
19) Do you like to dance?
Kinda
20) George Bush
???????
21) Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Megyn
22) Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Donovan (done this already)
23) Would you ever consider living abroad?
Absolutely – want to retire in Tuscany
24) What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
“Well done, good and faithful servant.” Matthew 25:21

No comments: