Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Your Celebrity Baby
Name Is.


Liberty
Fuchsia



Your Personality
Profile


You are pure, moral, and adaptable.
You tend to blend into your surroundings.
Shy on the outside, you're outspoken to your friends.
You believe that you live a virtuous life...
And you tend to judge others with a harsh eye.
As a result, people tend to crave your
approval.



You Are 72%
Lady


Overall, you are a refined lady with excellent manners.
But you also know when to relax and not get too serious about
etiquette



You Are a Chocolate
Chip
Cookie


Traditional and conservative, most people find you comforting.

You're friendly and easy to get to know. This makes you very popular -
without even trying!




Your Dominant
Intelligence
is Musical Intelligence


Every part of your life has a beat, and you're often tapping your
fingers or toes.

You enjoy sounds of all types, but you also find sound can distract you
at the wrong time.

You are probably a gifted musician of some sort - even if you haven't
realized it.

Also a music lover, you tend to appreciate artists of all kinds.

You would make a great musician, disc jockey, singer, or
composer.

5 comments:

kpjara said...

I love these quizes and thanks for giving us a glimpse into "you" in some manner.

AngelConradie said...

i think those are pretty accurate! especially the intelligence one & the cookie!
i did them too... here

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I Spooks, for sometime now I have been getting a page error when I come into your blog! I dunno why!!! Anyways, thanks for the quizzies, I will pop around during the weekend to do them!

Unknown said...

Where are you? Am I going to be forced to burst into Sonja lyrics again? I know you might not see this until Monday, so I hope when you do, that you will have anjoyed a good weekend. xoxo

Brigitte said...

Kim - I love them too - they are fun!!

Angel - Yes, I think sos too.

NMOTB - Ja, I am also getting that erroer - dunno what it is all about.

Dawn - I'm here, I'm here!! And it's Saturday!! So I wont have to wait till Monday to read this - miss you too skattie!!