Saturday, October 21, 2006

WOOOHOOO !!!!!!!

I have internet at home folks!!!!! I am sitting on my bed typing up a post while the kiddos sit with me and watch "Ghost Busters" How exciting is this!! I am so happy to finally be able to sit at home blogging!!!

Now I can actully blog a bit at home - and the Dawn Unplugged Patrol cannot bust me for blogging at work anymore - lol!!

So what's been happening with me in the lst week? Well not much, Donovan has a bit of an ear infection and I had to take him to the doctor on Thursday, but he is fine now.

Today we went and watched Nathan take part in the Cutest Kid competition and - of course - he won!!! We were all very excited to be there to watch him and support him and cheer for him. And he was so chuffed with his lil self too. He's the sweetest kiddo around - I swear!!!

Then when I came home Happy and I had a nap and then we went to gym. I have lost almost 10 full kilograms!!! I am SO excited about that too!! That'a about 20 pounds!! How cool is that??

Tomorrow we have a family day after church and that is going to be fun. We will braai and fellowship and there will be games to play and a jumping castle and a volleyball court. The kids are going to love it!!

Happy is actually home this weekend - another bonus, he has been working so late these last two weeks and I have missed him. At least he is at home this weekend. I missed him.

Anyway - I just wanted to share the happy news that I can blog a bit from home now - YAY!! Gotta go, I will pop round to you all in the week.

6 comments:

Terri said...

Yay for you :-)
10kgs? Wow. Impressive - congratulations! Enjoy your weekend with Hubby.

AngelConradie said...

10kg- WOW- and i could see it yesterday too!
so what were your pics of the competition like? i posted mine to flickr last night.

kpjara said...

YEAH! Internet at home! More blogging! Yeah! I miss you when you don't post.

And 10kg...AWESOME!

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Wow Spooks 10kg is absolutley awesome!!!! you must carry on and keep it up!!! Glad to hear you are connected at home - can be a good thing or as in my case.....not! lol Nah it's not that bad anymore the novelty of blogging has worn off abit so now I am not running my account sky high anymore - I have become an economical blogger! lol Glad to hear you are keeping well!! Take Care!

Unknown said...

10kg is fantastic. Congrats!! How cool that you are on line at home. I will put my binoculars away now and leave you to blog in peace!!! Happy to hear Happy is Happy. Come visit - you have been tooooo scarce. xoxo

Brigitte said...

Terri - Thanks!! I never thought I would make it to 10kg. Now I know I can go another 10!!\

Angel - I was so happy when I got on that scale - I was almost jumping around in the gym!! My photos were ok, I was too excited to take proper pictures. I will put them up on flickr soon.

Kim - Yea!! I miss posting too AND reading. 10kg is awesome!!

NMOTB - I plan to do just that!! It's difficult at times - but SO worth it when you get to see the results.

Dawn - It's cool to have internet at home - but not cool when Happy takes his laptop with him - then there's no blogging for me!! I promise to come and visit you soon.