Friday, October 06, 2006

SOME INTERESTING THINGS ABOUT MY BIRTHDATE...

My friend sent me this, I thought it was pretty neat. Dunno where she got it, I took out all the astrological stuff and nonsense (no offense to those who like that kind of thing) and kept the good stuff. Thought I would leave you with something to read over the weekend. Interesting hey...? Anyways - have a good one you all. "See" you on Monday.

Your birthday: - 2 March 1975 (WOOHOO)
Your date of conception was on or about 9 June 1974 which was a Sunday.
You were born on a Sunday
The year 1975 was not a leap year.
The date of Easter on your birth year was Sunday, 30 March 1975.


As of 10/4/2006 7:13:51 AM EDT:
You are 31 years old.
You are 379 months old.
You are 1,648 weeks old.
You are 11,539 days old.
You are 276,943 hours old.
You are 16,616,593 minutes old.
You are 996,995,631 seconds old.

Top songs of 1975:
Love will keep us together – by Captain & Tennille
Island Girl – by
Elton John
Bad Blood – by Neil Sedaka
Philadelphia Freedom – by Elton John
Fly, Robin, Fly – by Silver Convention
He Don’t Love you – by Tony Orlando & Dawn
Rhinestone Cowboy – By Glen Campbell
That’s the way (I like it) – by KC & The Sunshine Band
Fame – by David Bowie
(Must have been a good year for Elton hey..?)

There are 149 days till your next birthday on which your cake will have 32 candles. Those 32 candles produce 32 BTUs, or 8,064 calories of heat (that's only 8.0640 food Calories!) . You can boil 3.66 ounces of water with that many candles. (Sheesh!! - I could probably braai (BBQ) an entire cow by the time I turn 50!!)

There are 82 days till Christmas 2006!

The moon's phase on the day you were born was waning gibbous (It's an almost full moon - very pretty)

8 comments:

Terri said...

That song 'Rhinestone Cowboy' was my first ever favourite song. I can't have been much older than 4 at the time yet I remember 'dancing' and singing to it when it played on the radio.

Anonymous said...

I was 10 in 1975! And I remember my sister playing KC & the Sunshine band in our room on the record player. Wow, where did you get this from. I'd love to have a crack at this.
Hope you had a good weekend Spookie. I love your writing and am so pleased you are keeping up with it.

AngelConradie said...

oh this is so cool! i'd love to do it too for me & damien if your friend can remember where she got it...
love you madly!

L said...

Hi Spookie!

Brigitte said...

Terri - That's so cute!

Bunny - A friend sent it to me. I will try and find out where she got it. It is very cool hey...
and thank you.

Angel - I knew you would like it!! I will try to find out for you.

Lori - Hi Lori!!!

Unknown said...

Cool info. Made me feel a bit like a toppie compared to you ... I could hum the chorus of every song on the list - yikes! Hope you have a great week. Hugs. xox

kpjara said...

That is really cool! My BTU's could be reaching ozone-breaching level!

Kelly said...

I was born in 1979. That was some cool facts!