Saturday, October 28, 2006

SATURDAY

Today was a really lekka day. I woke up at about 8:00 and then we went to gym. When we came home we lay in the garden soaking up some lovely sun. We both need a bit of a tan, it's been a loooong winter. Then we went to my mom's so she could adjust my jeans and a pair of pants which are all to big for me. It's so cool to have clothes that fit nicely again. Thanks Mom!!!

When we got to my mom's place my younger sister Madam was there too! So she and I took the kids for a milkshake, on our way we phoned Angel to come and join us quickly. It was realy fun to hang out with my sisters a bit again and we did a bit of planning for our sibling supper etc too. Madam wanted chinese takeout, so after the milk shakes we went with her to get that and we each got a fortune cookie too. That was fun.

One thing that wasn't so nice and kind of got tensions running a bit high was that some lady left her little girl in the car - and she was crying terribly. It was very upsetting, even though the car window was open - last week a 17 month old baby died cause it was left in the car. I think the granny saw us all gathering around the car -another lady joined us too. She came running telling us it was ok, and that she had been crying all the way to the mall in the car.
I still don't think it is very wise to do something like that, specially with people like Madam around. She'll just call the cops on yo ass!! LOL!!
Anyway, we headed back to mom's and Angel and Madam went home. While mom and I were busy in the sewing room Donovan came to see what we were doing and he was fiddling with moms nik-naks, one of which is Do-Do, I told him not to fiddle with the Do-Do, and he sid "It's not a Do-Do, it's a Pelletduck - meaning Pelican!! We laughed at him, poor lil thing. But he is funny.

When my pants were all done we also headed home for supper and all that. The kids are watching tv at the moment and Marke is playing Playstaion.
I am feeling tired now and I think I will be going to bed soon.

Enjoy your weekend further whatever you're doing. Keep warm if it's cold and keep cool if it's hot.

5 comments:

Soul Reflections said...

Hi Sweetie! Thanks for looking out for me. Everything's fine...just busy busy busy. I'll get bloggin again soon. Still looking for the 'fulfillment of God's calling on my life'...(job). Glad all is well with you.

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi, it is nice to hve you blogging from home too! Glad to hear the 3 of you had such fun! It is really cool that you are having to make your clothes smaller! Way to Go and keep it up!!!!! Enjoy your week

Brigitte said...

Debra - Yea, I know what that busy, busy business can be like. Been pretty busy myself lately. Thanks for popping in, it's good to see your avatar again.

NMOTB - Man, it is really SO cool to have my clothes made smaller. It's such a good feeling!! And i will keep it up - there is no way I am going to move backwar now - not after I have come this far! Thanks for your encouragement!

kpjara said...

It's so surreal to me that it's fall going into winter here...and it's spring-summer there!

I cannot believe people leave children in cars. I see it sometimes too and I would also call police ASAP!

Kelly said...

It sounds like you had a pleasantly busy day.