Monday, June 19, 2006









I’M SO EXCITED….

I am going on an LTT (Leadership Training Time) in Bloemfontein in September. It is a five day “conference” (for lack of a better word) and it will be my first time. I have been on the little one day LTT’s, but never a longer one. It will be led by Tyrone Daniel and it is always packed.

Now, why am I so very excited you may ask? Well I am looking forward so much to the LTT (there are several LTT’s throughout the year World Wide – but I can only afford to travel to Bloemfontein) because I have heard such excitng and wonderful things from people who have gone and I have been dying to go too – but this is not the real reason for my tremendous happiness and excitement at going.

Ok, let me start again. Last week Wednesday after our weekly prayer meeting, I told our Lead Elder that I would be going on this year’s LTT in Bloemfontein. He said that that was great. He then asked me if it would be possible for me to go down two days earlier. And I said I didn’t know I would have to check, and before I could continue he said that the reason he was asking was that if I could go earlier I would be able to be a part of the choir that sings with the band and the worship team and all that. I couldn’t believe it and I said that I was sure I would be able to do that.

I had no idea there was such an opportunity and I am so thrilled that Pete thought I would be a good addition to this choir!! I love being part of a worship team and now I cannot wait for September. I don’t even know yet where I am going to stay or how I am going to get there – but I know that God will make a way for me.

I can barely contain my joy!!! My name is on the list for the bookings and now I am counting the sleeps… like a 6 year old.

I realize that to many people this might seem silly – but I cannot tell you how it thrills me to know I will be a part of a worship team that will be leading more than 4000, yup - thats 4000 people from around the world in worship – for FIVE days!!!!!

This is HUGE people - HUGE!!!

I am doing the happy dance now……

14 comments:

Soul Reflections said...

Congratulations Spookie! It looks like God is raising you up! What fun and excitement. We have a commercial here in the states, that shows a little boy the night before he goes to Disneyland. He says "I'm too excited to sleep!" The way he says it, says it all when you're being led by the Spirit into His divine Will. God bless.

Brigitte said...

Thats exactly it!! Like I said, I am counting the sleeps!! God knows exactly what my hearts desire is and where I want to go with my singing - and this I see as a start. God is SO good!!

AngelConradie said...

wow! that sounds absolutely fabulous!

Unknown said...

YAAAAAY - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so happy for you. There is nothing greater than when the Universe rewards your efforts. I am clapping my hands in absolute joy for you. Sing out loud, china - sing out strong. xoxo

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That sounds soooo exciting!

Linda said...

Wow!!! Doing the happy dance with you!!
That is exciting!!!

Terri said...

Me too, doing the happy dance, woohoo!!

Brigitte said...

Angel - It IS Ab fab!!!!

Dawn - You keep clapping and I'll Sing just for you.

New mom - Hi! Welcome!! You have no idea just how excited I am - if you could see me now - I am squirming on my seat!!!

Beads - Dance away Beads!!!

Terri - Hey where'd you learn that move?? I'm gonna try it too

A Captured Reflection said...

Hi there, I saw your postings on Bunnygirl's blog so thought I would say hi! Awesome blog.

Brigitte said...

Karen - Hi! Thanks for visiting. And thanks for your compliment.

Kelly said...

Sounds like fun, I hope you have a good time.

Brigitte said...

You can be sure I will be having an AWESOME time!!! Thanks.

Masked Rabbit said...

Hi Spookie,

No wonder you are so excited. That's brilliant. Bet you're counting the days till then. Well done.

Brigitte said...

Bunny - Thank you. I am totally counting the days!!