Tuesday, June 20, 2006

A BIT ABOUT ME....






Your Brain is 87% Female, 13% Male



You have the brain of a girly girl

Which isn't a bad thing at all

You're emphatetic, caring, and in tune with emotions.

You're a good friend and give great advice.









You Are 28% Open Minded



You aren't exactly open minded, but you have been known to occasionally change your mind.

You're tolerant enough to get along with others who are very different...

But you may be quietly judgmental of things or people you think are wrong.

You take your own values pretty seriously, and it would take a lot to change them.









You Are Sunrise



You enjoy living a slow, fulfilling life. You enjoy living every moment, no matter how ordinary.

You are a person of reflection and meditation. You start and end every day by looking inward.

Caring and giving, you enjoy making people happy. You're often cooking for friends or buying them gifts.

All in all, you know how to love life for what it is - not for how it should be.



The first one says "Your Brain is 87% Female and 13% Male",
the second one says "You Are 28% Open Minded" and the third one says
"You Are Sunrise"
I found these over at Angels blog and decided to see how I would score. We are completely different... like Day and Night - he he.
I must say,these are pretty accurate.

9 comments:

gail said...

Hi Spookie, thanks for visiting my blog and for your kind comments. Anyone who like Matt Redman has to be good value!!! I am reading his "Unquenchable Worshipper" just now. He amazes me with his single minded devotion to exalting Jesus. Have you read it???

Brigitte said...

Hiya Gail!! Wonderful to see you here!!

I didn't knoe Matt Redman had written a book. I would love to read it. I will have to go and see if I can find it. As a worshipper I think it will be valuable to me.

Brigitte said...

Ugh - Spelling! Spelling! Pardon my spelling...

Soul Reflections said...

Spookie, I'm only different from you as the girly girl. Thanks for the links.

Kelly said...

It turns out I am more male than female!

Brigitte said...

LOL! Funny how that works out hey. I knew I was more girly and I knew I was Sunrise before I did the quizes. It was just a confirmation.

gail said...

Spookie, thanks for all the info on the quiz but I am so computer illiterate that I'll have to get my husband to help me out and you can see what I am then.
I went onto Matt Redman's web site yesterday and he has posted a study guide for his book that I am reading. So guess who's doing the study now?

My best friend has just moved back to Oz. form Durban. She moved here originally from Joburg and then moved back, but missed her son who she had left here.

Brigitte said...

Gail - If you've done it once then you'll know how. I also had no clue what I was doing here either - my sister helped me. It's not really that difficult, you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

You must be really happy to have your BF back in Oz. And I am sure her son is happy she is back too. I know what it is like to miss a dear friend.

Good luck with the quiz and the codes and all that other stuff!!

AngelConradie said...

sheesh- we are very different aren't we!