Monday, May 22, 2006



STOLEN MEME…..

I stole this off Myutopia - I actually started one like this quite a while ago, but (LOL) never finished it, but now I have.

I AM: Cold and bored with work

I SAID: Would you like a cookie

I WANT: To book myself into a 5 star hotel and order room service.

I WISH: I still had my kitty

I HATE: When people sniff and sniff and sniff

I MISS: My mind. (sigh)

I FEAR: Being a failure

I HEAR: My radio

I WONDER: Where I will be next year this time.

I REGRET: Never learning toplay a musical instrument

I AM NOT: Good with numbers (mathematics)

I DANCE: all the time, anywhere

I SING: All the time

I CRY: At the drop of a hat.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Right – HA! Yea right!!!

I MADE: A yummy chocolate cake last night

I WRITE: poetry & songs

I CONFUSE: Huh???

I NEED: I need a holiday with massages, facials, cocktails and room service.

I SHOULD: Be finishing my work

I START: All kinds of things – Diets, projects, hobbies

I FINISH: None of them…- Except this Meme. :)

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm SO with you on the room service, luxury and massage stuff. The last time I traveled on my own was to Jo'burg - 6 years ago and I stayed at the Protea hotel on Corlett Drive - (opposite the flat I used to live in with my parents - freaky!). I remember how excited I was on my first night in the hotel when I realized that not only could I order room service, (you don't get toasted chicken mayo zarmies anywhere in the world that taste as lekker as those in Joeys) but I didn't have to share the remote control with ANYONE! Here's to lots of self indulgence and pampering. Have a great week.
p.s. I remembered to use the PREVIEW button.

Brigitte said...

Dawn - You are SO right on the Chicken mayo zarmies! Cheers to indulgence and pampering!!
p.s - Well done girl, the PREVEIW button is SO useful!!! LOL

Kelly said...

Awesome list!

Terri said...

Well congrats on finishing the meme :-)
I think the 5 star hotel is a brilliant idea. Can I come? Ooh, and can it be somewhere really warm, please?

AngelConradie said...

posted at 5:42am... why on earth are you at work so early!?!

Brigitte said...

Myutopia - Thanks. ;)

Terri - Of course you can come, we'll have a fine time ordering too much wine and doing facials and loafing in those big beds until late in the morning - ooh sounds so lekker!

Angel - Oh I'm not, I'm not that crazy - I just don't know how to change the time on this thing....

L said...

I am with you on the I need one.
Chocolate cake yummie.

Brigitte said...

Lori - Anyone, or should I say, any WOMAN who is a mom and a wife will know how it feels to need some pampering. And I still have chocolate cake that I brought to work today - it is yummy, I'll save yu some for tea time.

Anonymous said...

You still miss Pearl my Brigi - Riana told me yesterday you would not recognise your kitty. She is thinner and hunts, yes hunts mice, gets burrs in her tail, loves to cuddle and sleeps with her youngest duaghter every night. She is quite bossy now too! She sounds really happy!

Brigitte said...

I still always wonder if she would remember me if I went to visit her...