Thursday, July 20, 2006

IT'S COMPETITION TIME!!!

Ok, this is just a small little competition that I am going to be running from today and over the weekend, just something to keep you all busy cause I know you have nothing else to do - I've read your blogs.....

Here it is:
Somewhere in blogland I have two blogging family members. YES! Two. What I want you all to do is find out who they are. You will have to do some investigating though. One tip - start with the blogs I have linked on my page.

When you think you know who it is, leave a comment with the names and I will go through the answers myself and announce the winner(s) on Monday 24/07/2006. Unfortunately there won’t be any major prizes or anything except to be announced as the Best Investigative Blogger – how’s that?

Bloggers who have a history with my family – you know who you are - are not allowed to enter this competition ok – fair's fair!! And only bloggers may enter, people who comment and don't have a blog won't be counted. You can't be Best Investigative Blogger if you don't have a blog. Anonymous entries won't be counted either.


Ready.

Get set.

GO!!!

Happy hunting…

Computer

22 comments:

Unknown said...

You could have at least wished us GOO DLUCK! I'll be back!
xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brigitte said...

You are so right - I knew I left something out.

GOO DLUCK TO YOU ALL !!!

Brigitte said...

Anonymous - I said no anons!! No cheating!

AngelConradie said...

ooohhh, a puzzle!
ummmmm....

Kelly said...

Ooh fun, a treasure hunt!

TheTart said...

Ok a fun weekend activity! Count me in. ; )

Smooch,
The Tart
; )

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I know the answers, I know the answers! The answer is ...... oops cant say! Just kidding but will have it before monday! This is 007, twice removed and once replaced signing off.......!

Soul Reflections said...

I'll leave this up to the veterans. Have a great time!

Brigitte said...

Angel - Exciting isn't it..

Myutopia - I like how you call it treasure....Go find it then.

Tart - 1,2 You are number 3!! Counted in - have fun!!

NMOTB - 007, Q is waiting for you to give you all your gadgets - stop mucking about and get over there on the double!!! M

Debs - Come-on Debs, how hard could it really be...?

Unknown said...

This is harder than I thought! The research continues ... sometimes we don't see for looking. Have a great weekend, skattie. xoxox

Brigitte said...

A clue - "It's all in the Pictures...."

gail said...

Spookie, It's nearly 11.30 pm and the brain has wound down. I'll try tomorrow. And what,no prizes!!! I was expecting a return trip, business class, at least to S.A.

Brigitte said...

Gail - Sorry about that, I would have loved - LOVED - to fly the winner over, but unfortunately I spent all my money on my Superhero outfit and the accesories that have to go with it. Like my weapons and my Hovercraft etc. I didn't plan on running a competition you see - so I am a bit short on cash right now. :(

Enjoy the hunt though, and no, this is not a clue if anyone is wondering.

Brigitte said...

Another clue. One is my Sister and she has been blogging for a long while already and one is my brother - very, very new to the blogger world..... does that help....

Brigitte said...

One LAST clue before I go.

The one relative will be found through the other.

Again it is ALL in the photos/pictures....

See you all on Monday!! Goo Dluck!!

Unknown said...

IT HAS TO BE NATHAN'S DAD - AND WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME AS THEY ARE JUST SO AMAZINGLY AWESOME ... like youuuuuuuu.

xoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

WHICH WOULD THEN MAKE THE MIND OF THE ANGEL YOUR SISTER!!!!????

Or am I just quack quacking!?!?!

How is blogland going to survive this until Monday?

Masked Rabbit said...

Really sorry I've not had time to check this out but time has been restrained here. Good, fun idea though

Masked Rabbit said...

Hey Spookie,
had some more time and found your link to your poems.
They are really good. Keep going, I think they're wonderful!

Unknown said...

Ok I'm 90% sure that Angel is related to you (possibly a sister?).
And is 'The Other Side Of The Mountain' the other relation???

Other than these I have no clue. If I'm correct with these I'll tell you afterwards - don't want to tell everyone how I arrived at these monumental conclusions lol.

Brigitte said...

Dawn & Gareth - I will have to keep you in suspense a leeetle while longer. I will anounce the winner in my next posted. Stay tuned!

Bunny - No problem, I understand. I was alsao really busy. Glad you found and liked my poems. I will continue to write.