Monday, April 24, 2006


SHORT WEEK - EXTRA LONG WEEKEND!!!

This week is only three days for me!!! Thursday is a public holiday and all the schools have closed for Friday, so I put in leave for Friday. Monday is a Public Holiday too! That means I have a five day weekend!! I have so much planned for this weekend, I am having the in-laws to dinner on Saturday or Sunday -hopefully Saturday - cause I am on the serving team at church on Sunday and I will be needed on Sunday night to help clean up. Anyway, I will be making Lasagne with salads and breads. And a divine Apple Pie with Cream for desert.

I plan on sorting out Sean and Donovans bedroom and clothing cupboard as well as there toy box this weekend. I would like to get them each a seperate toy box, it will make life a lot easier. I am going to tackle my room too and sort out my cupboard etc. It is time to throw out stuff again.
This week is also very full. Tomorrow night there is a Couple that are coming to our Church to do some "input". They are on the Apostolic Team, and I am really looking forward to that. My church is only 3 years old, I have been there for 2 of those years, and we are really growing. It is very exciting to be a part of it. We meet in a school hall for now cause we don't have our own building yet, and we are having to put out more and more chairs. Pretty soon we will be filling the hall! That will be a wonderful day.
Then on Wednesday I am going to our prayer meeting, as I usually do, but afterwards I will be staying for a worship team meeting. I used to sing on the Worship team - and I am hoping to do so again, it is something I love being a part of.

I am really looking forward to this week and the long weekend! I don't plan on taking leave again until September when I will be going to Bloemfontein for a Leadership Training Time with Tyrone Daniel - this will be my first trip to Bloem and I can't wait for that either!

Hubby and I had a good weekend too and last night we watched Gladiator - not a bad movie, but not one of my faves. I had a really relaxing weekend - with Shampoo and all!!! Hubby is very busy with his latest fishing development - but more on that in another post, he is a very serious fisherman and it is quite something to experience. It used to really bug me, but I have learned to let it work in my favour.

But as I said - more on that later! I am off to go and have some tea and rusks - mmmm!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I am very jealous :( I have to work this weekend.