Friday, April 07, 2006

I LOVE THIS!!!

My SIL sent me this link and told me it was "a bit a noisy, but worth watching" so I clicked on the link and I found this house. I think it is absolutely amazing and I love it!! I love the music most of all. It is brilliant. Imagine how long it took this guy to set up everything. The lights to the music and everything. I still can't stop watching this video clip. I show everyone who comes to my office too. Here go and see for yourself and let me know what you think of it. I can't sit still when this music plays, I have to tap my foot or something, I would love to get up and just dance - but I think the people at work might think I was having a fit or something like that. So I will contain myself at the office. hee.

http://www.break.com/articles/houselights.html

Enjoy!! It really is cool to watch.

5 comments:

John Cowart said...

Hi Spookie,

Just visiting via your comment on Darlene's blog.

Someone else posted this houselight thing around Christmas and my wife and I enjoyed it greatly but the link broke so I'm happy to see it again. Thanks.

Reading back over some of your previous posts, I think the tributes to your brother and sisters are outstanding.

PS: Our youngest daughter in college is dating a guy from South Africa. We'll what happens there.

Brigitte said...

Hi John! Thanks for visiting. Glad you enjoyed the link, I love it - as I mentioned, heh.

Ok, sweet and short, South Africa is a beautiful country with many cultures. We have 11 official languages here. There are still alot of changes happening in this country since the anti-apartheid law, alot of the older generation are still coming to terms with this - those that are christians have no problems with it. And the younger generations don't know what it is like living seperately from people of "colour" (for lack of a better word). I love South Africa and although the crime is very high and muggings and hi-jackings are a part of day to day life, I will never leave. I know that our country is going through a healing period and I do believe that it will come together in time.
Is that what you wanted to know? I am happy to answere all questions to the best of my ability - I am not very politically minded so I may battle there.

Terri said...

Aargh!! Hubby found this thing over Christmas and he played it for everyone who came into the house; I got sick.and.tired of it, lol!

Soul Reflections said...

I loved it too! The music and timing is perfect. Thanks for the reminder and thanks for visiting my blog. God Bless.

Brigitte said...

Terri - HEH! I just love it! I guess it can get annoying when you hear it everytime someone walks through your front door, lol. Good to see you back again! Missed you girl.

Debra - HI! And thank you for visiting my blog too! As I told Peach, I just love this Christian Women online ring, it is very exciting. God Bless you!!