Friday, April 21, 2006

MY MONDRIAN, AND SOME OTHER BITS AND PEICES



This is totally cool! Someone who knows me very well did my Mondrian for me!!! Aint it perdy!
I never knew I was so colourful!!!

Oh, and I am back to my old self again. The monster is gone - for now. We are going to buy our groceries tomorrow and I am just SO happy about it - I cannot wait to wash my hair!!!!

Well today is Friday - and I don't have internet access over weekends - YET! But my time will come - I just know it! So I will leave you with this pretty Mondrian to look at and some other news, I have created another blog where I will be posting my poetry. I love to write poetry and I thought that I would dedicate a whole blog just to that! Now I have to write regularly :-/

I hope you all have a superb weekend - as I know I will!! I will catch up with ya'll on Monday!
Bye, Cheers China, Adios Amigos, Ariverderchie (ugh! spelling??), Astalavista (spelling??) Baby, Ciao, Tata, I'll be Ba-ack!

4 comments:

Linda said...

You have a great weekend too :)
Your Mondrian is very pretty and colorfull I like it.

Soul Reflections said...

Enjoy your weeekend. You deserve a break.

Brigitte said...

Beads - Thank you! Hope you had a great weekend too!

Debs - Thank you, hope your weekend was special too.

Kelly said...

have a rockin weekend