Monday, January 08, 2007

PERSONALITY TEST

I found this Personality test over on one of Ange;s blogs and I thought I would do it too. I don't know if i quite agree with the "Orderliness" part so much and I am not (I don't think) overly talkative either. But here it is - so knock yoiursleves out!
Stability results (I scored 73%) were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic..
Orderliness results (I scored 73%) were high which suggests you are overly organized, reliable, neat, and hard working at the expense too often of flexibility, efficiency, spontaneity, and fun.

Extraversion results (I scored 60%) were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.
Trait Snapshot (Me in a nutshell - according to this test.)
clean, likes large parties, outgoing, makes friends easily, optimistic, positive, social, high self control, traditional, assertive, rarely irritated, self revealing, open, finisher, high self concept, controlling, rarely worries, tough, likes to stand out, does not like to be alone, semi neat freak, fearless, dominant, trusting, organized, resolute, strong, practical, craves attention, adventurous, hard working, respects authority, brutally honest, realist, altruistic

5 comments:

Soul Reflections said...

WELCOME BACK! Missed you and your tales. I'm going to try the personality test. At my age, it may be too late.

Kelly said...

Cool! When I get some time I will have to check it out for myself.

Brigitte said...

Debs - I don't think so, I think you will be quite accomplished!

Marge - Go for it, it's quite interesting!!

AngelConradie said...

this was fun- and once again i find it immensely entertaining to see how different we are!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I am a researcher at the University of Iowa conducting a study on personality and risk behavior.

I am recruiting participants for this psychological experiment.
If you are over 18 and please take 12 minutes to test your personality type and risk orientation.
It's ANONYMOUS and even fun!


http://personality.selfip.com

You can check out your personality types based on the following three personality theories.

1. Machiavellianism.
2. Authoritarian personality.
3. Risk Orientation.

Feel free to invite your friends to this test.
If you have any questions, please contact me at riskgamble@hotmail.com

Thanks.