Monday, January 22, 2007

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!

Look at the size of the picture frame behind her in comparison with her size! LOL

She loved this x-mas decoration bunny, it is just taller than a 30cm ruler ± 50cm tall.


She loved to lie on this blue recliner - specially if there was no one in/on it.
She also loved to cuddle and slept with me most of the time.

Sleeping on her recliner again - her favourite chair.

These are my kitty's "baby" photos. I don't have her anymore and I was only "allowed" to keep her for a year beacause when we moved, we discovered, on the day we signed our contract that there are no pets allowed. But she brought so much joy and love into my life. I will never forget her. I did forget all about these photos and this weekend I was scratching around looking for a cd and I found two discs with photos on them marked "kids and kitty". I was so happy to find these - she was such a sweet little kitty. I still miss my little Pearl, she was spoiled rotten and a real mommy's girl. Wasn't she cute?

9 comments:

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Aw that is just the cutest little Putty Tat!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous little thing, Spooks. The photo's of the box-party are so wonderful. They look fantastic. I assure you, it was all as wonderful for me. I had tears in my eyes reading about Donavan's sock/klap on the head story. It is terrible when life jumps up and bites our babies on the butt - you just want to press rewind and take it all away for them. Glad everything worked out.
I'm happy to be back in blogville, too. xxooxx

AngelConradie said...

i LOVE those photies- thank you so much for all the ones you mailed me! there are some truly stunning ones in there!
she really was adorable wasn't she...

Brigitte said...

NMOTB - She is such a sweet lil thing.

Dawn - Howzit my friend!! I have surely missed you. I have to ask you - do you get my e-mails? It doesn't seem as if they are getting through...
I TOO am glad you are back in blogville.

Angel - It's a pleasure. I knew you would like them! She was just adorable!

Soul Reflections said...

Awwwwwww! I miss mine too. They are so precious. God loves baby kitties.

Kelly said...

Cool. Hope you are having a great week!

Masked Rabbit said...

Beautiful. I remember my boys, two grey cats and the lovely bundles of fluff they were as kittens. We had to give them away when we moved to England and I cried for a week. I still miss them but I'm so glad I had my time with my boys, my furry kids.
Great memories
XX

Brigitte said...

Debra - Who doesn't love baby kitties!! LOL

Marge - Ja, I am having a good week. VERY HOT!! And I hope you are having a good week.

Bunny - Awww, I can relate. It was very hard for me to have to give my baby away too. I think I cried for about two weeks. And when I sent out the e-mail to find her a home, I could barely see what I was typing for tears. It's amazing how these little animals creep into our lives and just fill them with such love and joy.

kpjara said...

so so sweet!