Thursday, January 18, 2007

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED!!

Twice in fact. And I am feeling a bit guilty for not doing them sooner. So here they are, enjoy...

The first one was from Angel:

THE GHOSTS OF 2006 PAST
1. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
I went to Bloemfontein (never been there) and was part of a HUGE choir!! (never did that)
2. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes my friend at church had a baby girl
3. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thankfully not. I am blessed
4. What countries did you visit?
Hmpf! None.
5. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
A car….
6. What dates from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Jan 8, it was a Sunday and I was at church. After church I checked my phone and discovered my dad was in hospital with a huge neck spasm. I went cold and I just knew it was something serious. It was, but he is fine now!!
7. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Yes, actually I was ill quite often in 2006 – not like me, but I had a tummy bug twice (I have never had that before - EVER) and I had a few colds and a bad neck spasm right in the beginning of my holiday – no, nothing as serious as my dads. LOL
8. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Madam – my younger sister. I am VERY proud of her!!
9. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Jacob Zuma – I will rather not even talk about it!
10. Where did most of your money go?
Into my kids and their schools – that’s normal though.
11. What did you get really, really excited about?
About going to Bloemfontein!!
12. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? b) thinner or fatter? c) richer or poorer?
Happier, thinner and not much richer.
13. What was your favorite TV program?
This is hard – I didn’t really have one, nothing impressed me much.
14. What was the best book you read?
“Lord, Change” by Evelyn Christenson me! And “The Visitation” by Frank Pirretti
15. Is there someone or something you missed this past year?
Yes, I missed my kitty at times.
16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I don’t really remember doing anything for my birthday. I turned 31
17. What kept you sane?
Prayer & Faith
18. What is one new thing you'd like to accomplish this coming Year?
I’d rather not say – it’s too embarrassing
19. If you could do ONE thing this New Year and NOT get chastised by, or for it, what would you do?
Get a chocolate fountain!
20. If you could really, and actually, meet one blogger in 2007, who would you want to meet?
It would definitely be Beautiful Dawn from
Dawn-unplugged

The second one was from Terri:

ALPHABET MEME:
A - Available/Single or Taken?
Taken. I will be celebrating my 9th Wedding Anniversary this year!!
B - Best Friend?
Um, I think it would be my sisters and Reta and Claudie!
C - Cake or pie?

Chocolate Mousse Cake – it’s sinful!!
D - Drink Of Choice?
Alcoholic – Red wine, non alcoholic – Coffee, Coke, Oros
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday?
Shower and toothbrush.
F - Favourite Color?
Purple, pink, blue, yellow and black, though technically it’s not a colour.
G - Gummy Bears or Worms?
Gummy Bears
H - Hometown?
Pretoria, South Africa.
I - Indulgence?
Movies – I love buying and keeping my favourite movies.
J - January or February?
February – it’s the month of LOVE.
K - Kids & Their Names?
Three kids, Mark, Sean and Donovan
L - Life is Incomplete Without?
Jesus.
M - Marriage date?
11 April 1998
N - Number of Siblings?
2 sisters, one older, one younger. And one younger brother
O - Oranges or Apples?
Oranges – sweet, juicy ones.
P - Phobias/Fears?
Fear of confrontation – but I’m working on it.
Q - Favourite (movie) Quote?
"Lets go meet the giant pansies!!" (King Julian in Madagascar)
R - Reason to Smile?
My family
S - Season? Spring or Fall?
Fall. I love the temperature in the fall. Not too hot and not too cold – well, here in South Africa at least.
T - Tag 3 people?
Uuuummmm…… I’m not tagging. If you wanna do it, go for it!!
U - Unknown Fact About Me?
I love, love, love peanut butter!! I eat it out the bottle…
V - Vegetable you don’t like?
Brussels Sprouts, broccoli and cauliflower (except my mother in laws, I dunno what she does but it is always good.)
W - Worst Habit?
Chocolate – it calls my name…
X - X-rays You’ve Had?
Arms (wrist), ankles, feet, back and teeth
Y - Your Favorite Food?
Sea food, pasta and pizza
Z – Zodiac sign?
Pisces

So there you have it - two memes for the price of one!! I hope you discovered something about me that you didn't know before!

6 comments:

kpjara said...

I've learned lots! I love these tags...really good stuff.

Kelly said...

Great Memes! I posted pictures of the ice and snow.

Terri said...

Peanut butter out the jar, eh? I think you're the only person I know who ever admitted to that, lol!

AngelConradie said...

so what's so embarrassing?
if you can't tell us it must be huge!!!!

Brigitte said...

Kim - They are fun!! Glad you enjoyed it my friend!!

Marge - Awesome!! I''l be there soon to check them out!!

Terri - Ha ha!! So I am not alone then am I?

Angel - No it's not so huge - but I get embarrassed about it. When I have it I will tell you what it was.

Anonymous said...

I know you so much better! Thank you. I enjoyed reading about your life. Be Blessed, Lynn