Friday, January 19, 2007

A PRESSIE FROM BEAUTIFUL DAWN

The Most Amazing Lady Ever sent Myself, Angel and NMOTB a parcel!! It was very exciting. We all went over to NMOTB's house to open it cause Dawn wanted us all together when we opened it. I couldn't wait!

There gifts for Me and all my kiddos, Angel and Damien and NMOTB and her kiddos and her friend Sean also got a pressie and Mommy Darling and my nephew Nathan. Dawn put alot of thought into each one and when we had handed them all out I felt like we should pput them all back and do it again.
The order of the photos:
The parcel!!, Each of us got something from Dawn, NMOTB with her pressie, Angel with her pressie, ME with my pressie!!




The t-shirts say "Superhero" on them. Dawn had the idea for these when I started going to gym, and I used to joke about being a superhero. She said she had an idea for me and my sisters, and so, as she got to know all of us better - she decided to get us all something. How special is she??

Dawn, you are so very special and precious to me!! This was one the most amazing things that anyone has ever done for me and my family and it means the world to me!!

Please say thanks from the heart of my bottom to DDTFM and Ross, from my boys and I.

I love you!!!

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

aaaaalrighty then- blooger ate my comment!
i commented on friday already to tell you i wore my short to work too and quite a few people commented on it!
that parcel from dawn was very special indeed- i can't wait to reciprocate!

Terri said...

That is, indeed, very very cool, Spooks!