Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I AM TOO BIG!!

Huh! How do you like that! I tried to e-mail a photo of myself to my blog and it came back telling me I was too big. Well - the picture was too big, but that does nothing for my self esteem. I am huge, too big - even for a blog! :-(

I will try again, and hopefully - this time, I will have some positive results. (Deep Breath).

And now for something completely different!!

Ode to one of my faithful readers:

TERRI MY CHERRI,
I SMAAK YOU ALOT.
YOU COME EVERYDAY
AND VISIT MY SPOT.
WHEN I SEE THERE'S A "COMMENT"
I KNOW IT IS YOU.
AND THATS WHY I GO
AND VISIT YOU TOO!
I LOVE READING YOUR WRITING
AND STORIES AND THINGS
THANKS FOR YOUR LOYALTY,
IT MAKES ME WANNA SING!!!

So I felt inspired there for a moment - but it is true - You make My day Terri - really, you do!

Ok, enough of that now. Gotta try to send another photo and come up with some poems for my other readers before you all start feeling like you ar not special or something - which you are, I live for my little comments, even the sarcastic profound ones, heh heh.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Aw sweetie you just made my day, Thank You!!!

PS Does that mean you're not gonna take out a restraining order against me for stalking you? lol!

Brigitte said...

Terri - You are so welcome!! And no, no restraining order. So far I like being stalked.