Wednesday, March 08, 2006




Aha! I did it!! This is me people. Someone took this picture of me with my cell phone (left) while I was staring out into space and I didn't even know. I found it a few days later when I was looking for a photo I had taken of Donovan. I look the way I do on that photo cause I was at work and it was before I discovered blogging. So, yep, you can imagine how dull my life was at that stage - except for my funny hubby and funny children.

The other one (right) was taken for our work "info" thingy. They didn't use my picture in the end - phew.

Anyway, so I leave tomorrow for my long overdue long weekend away (YAY - Dance of happiness - YAY YAY!!!). I hope you all have a good weekend too. KN, if you try anything else exciting like a date or paragliding (or HAND GLIDING?? hee hee) - I hope it is fun. Zube, enjoy the baby - I know you will be playing with her alot. Terri, ja, you just have a good one, whatever you do. Write another FFF story, I will read it on Monday. And "A", have a jol. I Hope D & Marke are good and if not - don't call me, I am on leave, just deal with it. Mom, dont forget to fetch Donovan at 4:00 please. C, have a lekka fishing weekend with Sean!

Now I am going to the chemist cause I feel the start of flu or something and I cannot and will not be sick on my one weekend alone with hubby!!!

Goodbye!!

(Sheesh, it sounds like I am leaving forever - luckily for you all I'm not!!! - or unluckily...)

7 comments:

kyknoord said...

I like the cellphone shot - unposed photos are the best IMHO. Hope your long weekend is a blast.

Terri said...

Ooh hoo, now I know wot u look like :-D

Have a great weekend - no flu bugs allowed. It's my wedding anniversary tomorrow. Hold thumbs hubby remembers ;-)

Anonymous said...

You better come back precious! I can't imagine life without you around .....

AngelConradie said...

loove the profile shot doll!

Brigitte said...

KN - Unposed photos are much better, I have to agree with you there.

Terri - Happy anniversary!!! Hope your hubby remembered.

Mom - I'm back!! How good is life now?

Angel - Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ja - it sounds like you're leaving forever. Nou weet jy hoe het ek gevoel toe ek vir jou moes koebaai se.

Mis jou en Lief jou en this blog is just what i needed to stay intouch.

Lief jou
Reta

Brigitte said...

RETA!!!! Hey! You make my day! What a wonderful surprise to see your name here. Jislaaik it man. I miss you lots hey!!! I am so glad you found it. Miss you and Love you to the moon!!!