Tuesday, March 07, 2006

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

My best friend got engaged last week and I am very happy for her.
Congratulations my Friend!!!
I thought that a little blessing for the happy couple would be appropriate for such a happy occasion. I have put a lot of effort into this and I mean it from the heart of my bottom! erm, I mean the bottom of my heart - no really.

My Friend this is for you and your Fiancé with the gorgeous hair and the impecable dance style:

May the love you have grow stronger with every passing day,
May the love you share grow lovlier in every single way.
May the new road that you travel on, be a long and happy one,
And may the life you build from this day on,

Be built on truth and trust, to keep you strong.

Here is a beautiful old song by The Carpenters for you two:

We've only just begun to live,
White lace and promises
A kiss for luck and we're on our way.
We've just begun.

Before the rising sun we fly,
So many roads to choose
We start our walking and learn to run.
And yes, We've just begun.

Sharing horizons that are new to us,
Watching the signs along the way,
Talking it over just the two of us,
Working together day to day
Together.

And when the evening comes we smile,
So much of life ahead
We'll find a place where there's room to grow,
And yes, We've just begun.

I pray, my friend, that you will be truly happy. I love you lots!!!

And may your lives be bright and sunny, and your children fat and funny!!!!!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful words, Banquo, well done!

Brigitte said...

Terri - Thank you. ;-)