Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TO SAY THANKS





I want to leave a post here for all the wonderful people who visit and comment on my blog. I cannot tell you how awesome it is to see comments in my in-box. I am acknowledging you here because I cannot visit your blogs or leave replies to your comments on my blog as access to blogs has been blocked at work (which is the only place I had access to blogs from…) I am able to e-mail posts to my blog and Angel helps to publish them for me. So pleeeeeease don’t take it personally that I don’t stop over to read your blog – I so wish I could! To be able to get to know you all better would be the most awesome thing ever!


So to my sweet sis for all your help, you make blogging possible even when it’s not - and for your comments and to everyone else who visits and comments – Mel, Wenchy – thank you, from the heart of my bottom. Thank you!



Mwa! Mwa! Mwa!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Brigi - the song 'You light up my life' - that's what you do for me & all who read your blog! Thank you for being a blessing to me. You are so precious, so faithful, so brave and loyal and I love you so much!!
Mommy Darling

Anonymous said...

WOW - Nice to see you blogging again! I love reading your blog - keep it coming!
Gen

Pat said...

Just stopping by to say "Hi!" 'cuz Angel told me to - and I always do what Angel tells me to do! Mwwaahahahahaha!! No seriously - I'm glad she pointed me here. I've poke around and I love what I see. I do wish you could visit at will, but I'm thankful that I can visit you. I'll keep a prayer that somehow, soon, the blogosphere can/will open up for you! In the meantime, I'll just keep returning every now and again to check in on you!