Tuesday, June 19, 2007

THANK YOU

Look at my beautiful new blog!!! My amazing sister Angel did this for me. She changed her blog and I asked if she could do mine for me too and she was happy to help. (By help I mean do everything for me….)
I chose a picture and she did the rest. Isn’t she just SO clever?
Angel, I love this new look! It is so pretty. No, not pretty – GAWJISSSSSS (new word I learned from you - he he)
Thank you for doing this for me, I really needed a bit of a change. And the blue roses are just so me – you were spot on there. I am SO happy with this new look and other people have told me it is beautiful too!

You are the world’s bestest sister eva

Love you madly!!

8 comments:

AngelConradie said...

my sweet sis- i love you madly too! i'm so glad you like it!

A Captured Reflection said...

I love this look too. These blue roses are stunning!

What is the weather like there in S.A? It is cold, cold, cold and raining raining raining here.

Unknown said...

This new look is really fantastic and "feels" so much more like a true reflection of you ... vibrant, gentle, colorful and bold! Angel's style of help is the kind of help I like too i.e. Do the whole thing for me! That's what lekker sisters and friends are for! Hope all is wonderful for you and those you love. Big hugs xox

Tina said...

Very good job!! I like it, too - how did she do it?

Ally said...

I love your new look on the blog.... Sorry I haven´t been around for a while..... But I´m back now and will be catching up on your news!!!!
I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you for the thinking blog award... check out my blog for some thoughts on your person!!!!
have a good day

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I must agree with you on that one - It is gawjissssss!!! Well done Angel!

Masked Rabbit said...

Have to say, I love the new look.It's making me look at mine again.

Soul Reflections said...

How awesome is this! I love it. I was very surprised, as I've been awol lately. Hope all is well and God bless.