Friday, February 02, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK!!

Myspace Birthday Graphics



MARK

Myspace Happy Birthday Graphics



Sunday is Mark's birthday. He is turning 14!! I can almost not believe it. When Happy and I got married he was five years old - only just. It has been such a privilege for me to watch him grow up and to be part of his life as his step mother.


I am proud of the young man you have grown into Mark. And though at times we have our ups and downs and I have a coupla melt downs now and then, I want you never to forget how much I love you. You are "my oldest child" and you are precious. I look forward to seeing you become a strong young man in both mind and body.


Always stay close to God and allow Him to lead and guide you through your life. Talk to Him regularly and seek His will in your life and you will receive blessings that your storehouse will not be able to hold.


Happy Birthday Dude!


I love you!!

7 comments:

Soul Reflections said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK from me too!

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Happy Birthday for Sunday Mark!!!!

Unknown said...

When we lived in Holland we learnt a custom that I think is so special. When kids celebrate birthdays, their parents are acknowledged as much as the birthday child. They are always congratulated on their child's birthday. So, first off, CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND HAPPY! And of course, ALL GOOD WISHES TO MARK. May his life continue to blessed and may all his dreams be realized.
Have a lovely weekend y'all. xox
Or as the word verification says - happy birthday 'budvo' ... that can be a new blog term for 'buddy' - howzit, my budvo!

Brigitte said...

Budvo - I love that!! Fabulopus!!

Thank you for your birthday wishes - that's a really awesome tradition!!

love you SO much!

Kelly said...

Awe! Happy Birthday Mark! 14, what a year, I remember being 14, just barely. : ) Enjoy being a teen while you can, don't be in a hurry to grow up!

AngelConradie said...

woohooooo!
wow- 14...
ah kooorrrrint beeleeev ut!
and i have to agree with budvo dawn- i always congratulate my friend's parents on their kidlet's birthdays!

Terri said...

Happy Birthday Mark!