Friday, January 18, 2008

IT'S THE WEEKEEEEEEEEEEEND BABY!!

 

Ok, so it’s Friday at last. I have got a few things happening this weekend, nothing much though. Tonight I am babysitting two little boys from church for one of our Deacon couples Lisa and Doug. They are going to a Deacons meeting and I offered to baby-sit for Lisa if she ever needed a sitter.

On Sunday Sean and Donovan both have “Playdates” arranged. Donovan’s friend is coming home with us and Sean is going home with a friend. Then they will each be returned to their respective parents at the evening service. They are all very excited.

Mark is going to his friend’s house tonight. So it will be just Sean, Donny, Barry and I at home.

 

Tomorrow morning I am going with Barry to his Lake to check out all the renovations they have made. He leaves on Sunday for his big S.A Colours fishing competition. He will be back on Friday. I have made him lots of little messages on cards to hide in all his bags so that he will find them while he is busy. Things like “I love you”, “I miss you”, “Good Luck”, “Look after yourself”, “Come home safely”, “I am thinking of you” – you get the gist of it LOL!!

 

Anyhoo – you all have a FABULOPUS weekend.

Take care of yourselves too.

And I hope to have something to post on Monday!!

 

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

sounds like a nice weekend!