Tuesday, January 22, 2008

GOT A FIZZ IN YOUR FOOT?

Just a short, funny little story.

 

About three nights ago Donovan was sitting drawing on the living room floor. I asked him to go and get me his homework book from his room and when he stood up he discovered his foot was asleep. By the time he got back to me he had pins and needles. But what was funny was that he came and stood beside me where I was sitting at the table and stomped his foot in irritation on the floor and with a wrinkled nose and a look of concern he told me his foot felt funny. When I asked him how it felt he said *“Dit kielie – nee, nie kielie nie, dit FIZZ!!!”

 

I laughed at him of course – poor child. And told him it’s ok, it won’t last long it is only because he sat on it too long. But when he went back to his picture I thought it was actually a very good way to describe the feeling of pins and needles – fizzing. Hee hee!!

 

“It tickles – no it’s not a tickle it’s fizzing!!!”

 

 

 

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

oh thats so cool!!! a fizzing foot!!!