Friday, January 11, 2008

2008 IS HERE AT LAST

It’s 2008 at last.

 

I know I haven’t posted very often, but it is difficult when all blog sites are blocked. That means I have to e-mail posts to my blog and that I cannot visit any other blogs.

 

Anyhoo, 2007 is now a thing of the past. I am still licking a few wounds; some of them I fear will probably take another year or so heal. But it is a new year with new possibilities and opportunities.

 

I finally got my learners license late last year and I am looking to go for my drivers by June. Then we are looking at getting e a little car.

 

I am looking for a new job. I am tired of this place I am at now. They have always treated me badly and after 10 years I have had enough. The only thing is, without a car I cannot really move cause I live 2 minutes away from where I work and people that work with me live all around me so if I am ever stuck for a lift they help out. If I get work further away and *Happy goes on a business or fishing trip (which he does very often) then I will be truly stuck.

 

So. My plan is to get my license, then get a new job. I am still looking though – but I am leaving it in Gods hands. If something comes up that is still convenient then I may just take it. I trust in the Lord that He will not take to any situation that will be difficult considering my circumstances.

 

I don’t really have any new years resolutions – except to make God more of a priority in my life than I did last year, and to spend more time with Him than I did last year. R.T Kendall spends 3 hours a day in prayer. A DAY! 3 hours is a long time to be praying and I think it is amazing. So I have been convicted to do so too. Not 3 hours, but more than I was last year.

 

I will try to post more often, and know that you are ALL in my thoughts and my prayers all the time and I really do miss reading your blogs and visiting with you everyday. You can e-mail me, my e-mail address is on my profile. And I am on skype too. If you want that you will have to e-mail me. I am not putting it up herer – too many wierdo’s out there in skype land.

 

Here’s wishing YOU all a blessed, safe and happy 2008!

 

 

 

3 comments:

Masked Rabbit said...

Hey honey,

Delighted to see a post from you!

Julie said...

Hi Brigitte

Nice to hear from you again. Hoping this year will be better than last and God will keep you close and safe.

love Julie x

AngelConradie said...

what a nice suprise to fnd a new post up!
i do hope your wounds heal quickly and that you'll have some time to post occasionally!
love you madly