Wednesday, January 16, 2008

HE RAN INTO MY FIST!!

 

This morning was very entertaining at home. I got the boys up for school and made the breakfast and then jumped into the shower. Halfway through my shower I heard Donovan shouting and crying and performing (as he does so well). I yanked open the shower door and yelled “what’s going on!” and Sean’s usual answer:

*“Ek het niks gedoen nie!” was almost immediate outside the bathroom door. Ja, right! I know these two so well. So I ask again

** “Wat gaan aan?”

To which Sean replies that he told Donovan to clean up his breakfast mess and Donovan told him:

***“Jy’s lekker windgat nê” and then he ran to try and hit Sean. Sean says all he did was hold his hand (fist) up just a little in front of him and Donovan ran into it.

 

I almost laughed, luckily I was in the bathroom and they couldn’t see my face. How ridiculous is that story: “I didn’t hit him he ran into my fist” If I wasn’t so tired of their bickering and fighting I would have definitely laughed till my sides split!

 

Kids, they honestly think we are ****doff. But this is one of the best, ridiculous excuses I have ever heard!!

 

Well done kiddo for quick thinking, I didn’t buy it, but still very good.

 

* I didn’t do anything!

** What’s going on?

*** You’re very cocky hey.

**** dim, stupid, ignorant (you get my drift?)

 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is hilarious! I often have to stifle a laugh at some of the things Ross says and does. I can think of many situations where I might want to just hold my fist out for someome to run into by mistake - especially rude drivers on the road! It's sort of like, "I'm not sleeping, just resting my eyes."
xxxx

AngelConradie said...

mwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa... oh that is so sean!!!