Thursday, May 31, 2007

VICTORY - BY THE POWER OF JESUS' NAME!

V - I - C
V - I - C
V - I - C - T - O - R – Y
VICTORY, VICTORY IS OUR CRY !!!
V - I - C - T - O - R – Y !!


Once again I am just so blown away by God’s faithfulness and by His awesome power! This week I experienced His power and the power of prayer so powerfully that I feel like I am just about ready to burst!

We had the most awesome victory over lies and deception and the enemy – The Father of Lies that I can just picture him tucking tail and running for cover. And feeling like such a fool for thinking he could ever prevail!

I cannot go into detail, but I can say I am praising him with tears and laughter and joy and testimony because of what He did this week. And all Glory goes to Him. He is the all knowing, all powerful, ever present God and I will never stop praising Him.

Thank You Jesus for the territory we claimed in Your Mighty Name this week. Thank You Holy Spirit for giving strength, courage, and power of the supernatural kind when it was needed most. Thank You Father for Your unfailing love and for Your forgiveness – the Agape love with which we are able to love even our enemies. And Your Agape love which allows us to forgive even the hardest things.

I am so amazed and so humbled by the wonderful POWERFUL victory that we took in His name. And I can only give Him all the glory for no one else is worthy of Glory and Honour and Praise!

Praise You Jesus, Son of God,
King and Kings,
And Lord of ALL!!!!

HALELUJAH !!!!!!
(yes I am shouting that!!)

3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

HOW RIGHT YOU ARE SIS!

Kelly said...

Great post!

Soul Reflections said...

AMEN!