Tuesday, May 08, 2007

TAGGED FOR 7 THINGS

Kim over at Can You Hear Me? has tagged me to do this meme. I thought it was a good one to do and I haven't done a meme for so long that I got right into it!! But first here are the rules:

Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. You need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog!

Here is the meme:

7 things about me

1. I am a step mom to two boys, They live with my husband and I and visit with their mom a few times through the year.

2. I have a longing in my heart, soul, and the very deepest part of me to have another baby. A little girl. I try not to think about it too much cause I know we can’t have another baby now, but the longing is there for a little pink bundle.

3. The last time I felt broody I got a kitten from my Husband and it worked like a charm!! Now we are not allowed to have pets where we are staying so will just have to deal with this differently.

4. 7 is my favourite number!!!

5. I almost always have a sore neck from working on the computer all day long for 10 years now. It’s starting to be quite a nuisance

6. I love reading and just recently joined my churches book club. I love it! I will get to host it about once a year and we get together once a month and I am reading “Captivating” by Stasi & John Eldredge as well as “The Pleasures of God” by John Piper, both are amazing and I definitely recommend them.

7. I wish I could be a stay at home mom. That way I would be able to be there for my kiddos and they would not have to go to aftercare. I would be able to help them with homework and activities and just spend more time with them. I know they would benefit from it as much as I would.


I tag Angel, NMOTB, Bunny Girl, Karen, Gail, Terri and Dawn!!

Have fun Gals!!!

9 comments:

AngelConradie said...

aaaaaaaaarrrghhh! a tag! a palpable tag!
i fear this may be the start of meme...

Masked Rabbit said...

what fun, will do this tomorrow

Terri said...

Thanks for providing me with the possibility of a deep and meaningful post, Spooks :-)
btw I'd love to be a stay-at-home mom only I'm not really a mom so I'd just do the stay-at-home bit, hehe!

A Captured Reflection said...

Thanks for tagging me :-) I will have some thought and blog my details soon.

I have bought "Captivating" and plan to read it shortly!

Please don't feel bad about being a working Mum, rejoice that your children are doing well and that you don't have to worry when you are at work. I know for my son, he would not cope with after School care, but I am also blessed that I work from home when he is at School. The Lord knows our circumstances :-)

A Captured Reflection said...

There, I have done my 7 things - have a look see at my blog when you get a moment.

Terri said...

Hi Spooks, my 7 things is (are?) done!

Masked Rabbit said...

Sadly Spookie, all the people I would tag have already been tagged so can't play this game. However, do check out my photo profile on the blog. Very cool, I got it from Nick's blog.

kpjara said...

I've never read "The Pleasures of God". I'll have to check it out. I LOVE to read as well.

Thanks for playing along. It's fun to get to know people a bit better and I hope you get a pink bundle one day too and a kitty!

Tina said...

Very nice list! I was supposed to find 10 things for the same reason last week and I finally got it done :-)

God bless!