Tuesday, September 12, 2006

FOLLOWING A NEW PATH

Did you notice the changes?? Thought you were on the wrong blog did you - he he!!
I have decided to make a few changes. See when I started blogging it was pretty much pointless and had no "stuff" to it. But as I have been bloggin along I have felt a stirring in my heart that there could be and should be so much more to blogging for me. I felt the Lord really encouraging me to reveal my heart more and write about what I learn each day from Him and through Him. And to share about things He has taught me over time. And in doing so I could maybe help somebody else who is or has maybe been struggling with something I have already been through. I have always had a heart for evangelism and ministry - and I have definitely been going that direction more, lately.

One thing I was wanting to change too was my name. I am still Spookie - but I would like to change it to something else. So I thought I would ask you guys to help me come up with a new name. I cannot think of anything....

When you think of me - what's the first "word" or "picture" that pops into your head? Put in a comment and I will pick one for myself.

Waddayathink??

20 comments:

Linda said...

I always feel at peace when I see your blog and your profile picture. :)

Brigitte said...

Beads - Wow Beads, thank you.

kpjara said...

Personally, I think you should use some native slang that depicts you...but I also think of...

"Servings of Grace" when I think of you.

Unknown said...

I think if you us e anything besides your real name, it detracts from who you are. You have so much to give and you are you! I totally get what Karen is saying too. xox

Unknown said...

p.s. us e = 'use' on my planet.

Brigitte said...

Kim - "Servings of grace" - you are so sweet my friend. Here's a {HUG} just for you.

Karen - Yes, it's actually Brigitte, but I get called Brig (Pronounced Bridge) all the time. "Building Bridges", that is rather profound I must say. I was had a boyfriend who had to write an essay and He called Bridge of my life - lol!! Corny I know, just a sweet memory. I will definitely think it over. Thank you Karen.

Dawn - I love your planet, it's such a fun place to visit!! And who knows - I might just decide to stick with Spookie...
DRUKKIES for you!!

Check this out y'all, this is word very today: jnygvhug - something about a hug... hee!!

Brigitte said...

Oh, BTW Karen "I was had" means "I once had" on my planet...d'ya think Dawn and I come from the same one maybe...?

Brigitte said...

Karen - I wanted to let you know that I cannot leave comments on your blog cause of the beta Blogger. Yours and Bunny's. Please don't think I don't visit anymore - I just can't comment. Seems everyone is batttling with this somehow...

Soul Reflections said...

Spookie - you look just like a Bridget! You are precious in His sight. He has a special name for you written on a white stone that someday you'll see. Oh I think it says 'MINE'!

Brigitte said...

Debra - Thank you!! "Mine" meaning "His" right? I like that too!! I know He has a special name for me, He has one for each of us.

Unknown said...

I think Spookie is fabulopus and for me, you will always be SPOOKIE FEATURES. NO DOUBT in my mind AT ALL - same planet!!! xoxox

AngelConradie said...

hmmm... tough one, you're my sister and my friend and a wise and trusted confidant...
everytime i think of you i think of those big bunches of purple flowers that grow on bushes, and now i can't remember their name!

Unknown said...

I'm not sure how to spell them, Angel - but are you perhaps thinking of 'bouganvilla' or is it 'bouganvillea'?

Brigitte said...

Dawn - ROTLF!!! Fabulopus Doll!!!

Angel - Yes they come in pink and yellow and blue too!! I know them as Christmas Roses... they grew along the one little path at Irene Primary - just past the Bike Shed - is it those you are thinking of? Or is it Agapanthas? Either way - purple flowers, I like that idea!!

Anonymous said...

You'll always be Banquo to me, sis :-)

Brigitte said...

Kyk - Hey Bro!! I had totally forgotten about that, thanks for the fun reminder...

Anonymous said...

Why change a good thing Brig - if you wanna change then how about Spookie the Warrior!
Love you!The Mom

Brigitte said...

Now there's a plan!! Why'd you wait so long...I think I will use that one.

Anonymous said...

Sorry - I didn't know your blog before :) - I do like the name your mom as picked for you though...

Brigitte said...

Iris - Yep,me too!