Monday, October 08, 2007

RUGBY WORLD CUP

Ok, for those of you not following the Rugby World Cup Australia and New Zealand are both out. I am proud to say that South Africa is in to the semis!! We will be playing Argentina on Sunday the 14 October.

 

The entire World Cup has been very exciting, and France played a fantastic game against NZ. The teams left are England, France, SA and Argentina. Argentina has been a strong, strong team right from the beginning and has played very well. SA has beaten England once already in the matches leading up to the Semis, we clobbered them 36 – 0.

 

So I am saying good luck to the four teams left in the Semis and I am really praying that SA bring home the Gold!!

 

I am very excited and nervous for our next game – but I have faith in our boys and it was obvious in our last game that we have a few little secrets and tricks waiting for the Argentineans. It has been thrilling up to now and I am sure it is going to be thrilling right to the very end!!! There is still much more action and excitement to come, and I am looking forward to it with GREAT antici……………………………….pation!!

 

I am rooting for our boys in the Green and Gold!!

 

GIVE IT HORNS BOYS!!!!!   YEEEHAAAAAAAAA!!!

 

HIER KOMMIE BOKKE!!

 

HIER KOMMIE BOKKE!!

 

 

BOKKE!

 

BOKKE!

 

BOKKE!

 

GO BOKKE!!!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo - you got me pumped up more and more as I read this. I'm right behind the bokke.
Thank you for your visit - very self absorbed in our family issues at the moment - but wanted to give you a big hug. Love you to the Gold and back! xox

AngelConradie said...

woohoo! GO BOKKE!!

A Captured Reflection said...

There were a lot of sad NZ'ers this weekend. Me? I'm British, in fact from an Island nestled between England and France, so I have two countries left to support :-)

Masked Rabbit said...

Ah now that should be an interesting match on Saturday, especially seeing as England weren't expected to get out of their pool! Game on!

Btw, you've been tagged for crazy eights girl. Check out one of my posts.
Hugs
X

Masked Rabbit said...

Well it's here, its Saturday night and we're ready to roll. Should be nail-biting for English fans. Good luck to SA tomorrow against Argentina!

Salar37_Shushan said...

hey, Congrats!
:)
Susan

Amy said...

I'm so glad to find another rugby fan! I've been following it too and unfortunately our team got beaten last week but we are all hoping here that the springboks win in the end :-)

Masked Rabbit said...

So Spookie, our teams meet in the final. Great match and wonderful play by the Boks last night.
Game on!