Monday, October 15, 2007

RUGBY WORLD CUP FEVER

Ok so the Rugby World Cup final is looming. South Africa vs. England. I am SO very proud of our Bokke for coming as far as they have. And I am very optimistic, history shows a total of 29 matches between SA and England, with 16 wins to SA and 12 to England and only 1 draw. I am feeling very positive as we have made it to the final without ONE loss throughout the entire World Cup!! Plus we beat England 36 – 0 in one World Cup match already.

This is going to be a HUGE game and I am so excited about it. I will be going to the airport to welcome our Boys home when they land and bring home the Gold!! I truly think that the World Cup is even bigger than the Olympics in South Africa, I will never forget the 1995 victory – it was SO amazing and such a proud moment for South Africa.

I am glad we are playing England and not France, playing the home team on home ground with a home crowd in a World Cup Final can be quite daunting, so I am very happy with the way things are looking, and very very excited.

 

GO BOKKE!!!!

 

“WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!! “

 

I AM BEHIND YOU 200%

 

My blood is green!!!

 

 

2 comments:

A Captured Reflection said...

Oooh I will be supporting England though you know, the Mother land beckons my support :-)

AngelConradie said...

heh heh... tomorrow should be fun!