Monday, December 04, 2006

TO FILL YOU ALL IN....

And the prize for the most scarce blogger goes to.......SPOOKIE!!!
But I noticed it has been pretty quiet all over lately. So I don't feel that bad. Life just got seriously hectically hectic on me. LOL!!!

I have been busy. Busy at work specially. I don't get time to even finish a cuppa tea anymore. I used to phone my mother at least once a day - now I am lucky if I get to call her once a week!! And I am SO missing my blogging, I had so much I wanted to tell you all and now I cannot think of anything. I am still going to download Donny's graduation photies. Tomorrow - I promise. I also took some photos of my office (my little prison) so you can see where I sit hidden away all day too, those are coming tomorrow too - he he!!

My hubby - the bestest, gorgeousest, sweetest, lovingest man in the world bought us a new bedroom suite. It is all wood and includes a dressing table with mirror, pedstils and a beautiful big slay bed. Oh I feel like I am sleeping in hotel room - pictures of that to follow tomorrow too. It is so luxurious and beautiful and luxurious and stunning and beautiful.....(sigh)

The kiddos are on holiday - except Donovan, which he is struggling with. Marke had a SUPER report card and will be going to Grade 8!! We have baught all his text books for next year (hugely expesive) and we still need to go and get his uniform. I cannot wait to see Marke in his High School uniform and Donny in his primary school uniform. Sean brought home an ok report card - we have alot of work to do next year together - but I am willing and able and I think that if approach it with the right attitude he will be willingand able too. And Donovan - bless his lil heart is going to Grade 1 - he cannot wait. His report was lovely, but then it's a Grade R report card, it can only be lovely. And he and I are also going to be working very hard next year.

Last week was my company's year end function and it was - surprisingly - quite nice! Happy and I had a really fun time together - and we didn't get home too late either. We danced and sang songs and laughed together - and mingled with a bunch of other people too. The food was good, the dessert was yummy and the company - well it was Happy, so it was the best company I could wish for.

I have got 15 working days left this year. Count em people FIFTEEN- One Five - 15!! And then I am on holiday. WOOHOO!! I love the Christmas holidays. I cannot wait to be on leave where I can just chill at home by the pool with my boys, playing playstation, watching movies, going shopping for Christmas pressies...


I will be posting photos tomorrow of everything I promised - but until then, I am outa here!!

4 comments:

kpjara said...

It's good to know you're still around. 15 days til holiday...lucky girl!

I can't wait to see the pics. I hope one day my lovely husband will get US a sleigh bed...preferably a KINGsized so I have room to sled around.

AngelConradie said...

glad you're back- i look for you everyday!

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Jeepers, was getting a little worried there for a sec! Thought you left the country without saying G'bye!!!!! heheheheh. Sounds like you have been busy girl!!!! I also can't wait to go on leave - going on the 15th till the 15th!!!!!!! It has been along year! Congrats on M report!!!! lol @ D Report - you are right it is only Gr-R, so it can only be cute and lovely - heheheheh! Anyways the pics you posted of D are so cute!! Take Care

Brigitte said...

Kim - It's good to be back. Some pics are already up.

Angel - I know you do. {{HUG}}

NMOTB - Felt like I had left for a while...
Wow, you get a lekka long break. Lucky girl. Thanks for the congratulations. i am glad this year is coming to an end. Time to start fresh!