Monday, March 05, 2007

THANK YOU!!!

I had the most wonderful birthday weekend!! I have been spoiled so much it almost feels like it should become a habit. This is just a quick little post to say thank you to everyone who made my birthday so very special.


To Happy – For letting me get my nails done, for my kitties, for me necklace and coasters and for the braai on Saturday - I love you!!

To Mom – For my wonderful bag of goodies – earings, bling for my handbag and all kinds of lekka stuffies!! And for my beautiful roses

To Granny – For my little teeny weeny thank you book and my little box of “reminders” and for my DVD!!

To Angel – For the beautiful post on your blog for me – it was SO special. And for my DVD!!!

To Madam – Thank you for my DVD – you are so clever to have found it and for remembering. It is SO very special and I have watched it already. I just LOVE it.

To My In-Laws – For the cream and the Mall Voucher which I used to buy the softest cuddliest winter gown, I cannot wait for it to get cold here now!

To Ouma Santjie – For my little bottle of body lotion. The Rose scent is just divine!!

To Shantelle (Doll) – For my delicious choccies and beautiful flowers – they are still flowering!

To Genny – For my beautiful Ficas. Everyone admires this plant and it looks really gorgeous in my kitchen.

To Wendy – For the iron pot stands for my counter tops and tables – I have used them already!

For everyone who came on Saturday and celebrated with me at my house, I had a wonderful time. It meant a lot to me to have you all there with me.
And everyone who sent me text messages with beautiful wishes and messages, these meant SO much. And for all the phone calls all through the day. I really had a wonderful birthday – and was all because of all the amazing, loving people in my life.

God has truly blessed me with wonderful family and friends and this is just to let you all know how very, very much I love an appreciate you all.

5 comments:

the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Glad you enjoyed it and the braai was fun too!!!!! Thanks

Terri said...

Happy Belated Birthday Spookie! I'm a little behind on my blogging so I took a day off work to catch up lol! Glad you had a good weekend.

A Captured Reflection said...

Glad you had such a wonderful birthday. Spookie, you have been very inspiring to me - this weekend I blogged on forgiveness and gave credit to the awesome post you wrote on January 24th.

AngelConradie said...

you SO deserve it sis!
i just wish i could spoil you more...

kpjara said...

Happy MUCH belated birthday! I'm glad it was wonderful and I hope the blessings continue through all of 2007!